Welcome to the Glacier Custom Homes family! Congratulations on your new home purchase! At Glacier Custom Homes, our goal is to provide our homebuyers with excellent service. This letter explains our warranty process and procedures for submitting a warranty request.
In your closing packet, you should have received a welcome letter and a link to the website detailing the warranty coverage on your home. Shortly after closing, you will receive an e-mail* from Build Pro instructing you to activate your Warranty Portal account.
To activate your Warranty Portal User, following these steps:
- Click on the CLICK HERE link in the Build Pro email which will direct you to the account activation page.
- Enter your e-mail address and phone number which is listed on your sales contract.
- Create a password.
If you did not receive your activation email from BuildPro, please check your spam/junk folders. If you are unable to locate the email or didn't receive any information at closing regarding the warranty portal please CLICK HERE to request a login by email. Please note it may take up to 2 business days to receive a response.
Your home warranty includes a local customer service team, two-year mechanical coverage on plumbing, electrical systems, air conditioning, heating systems, one-year construction coverage on materials and workmanship, and a ten-year limited warranty transferable upon resale of the home.
Warranty requests are to be submitted on-line via the warranty portal. In case of immediate mechanical concerns such as electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, and roofing, please contact the subcontractor directly, which will help expedite the process. The mechanical subcontractor contact information is located on the inside door of your lower kitchen sink cabinet. If you’re not able to reach a subcontractor, please contact us at 1-877-301-9255, so we can assist you.
To submit a warranty request via the warranty portal, please follow the below instructions. If you have more than one warranty item, submit all issues on one ticket.
WARRANTY REQUEST PROCEDURE
- Click WARRANTY PORTAL and you’ll be redirected to log in at www.myhome.hyphensolutions.com
- Sign in to your Warranty Portal with your e-mail address and password*.
- Click HOME WARRANTY > SUBMIT NEW > enter the details for the warranty issue in the ISSUE DESCRIPTION> click on the applicable SELECTION LOCATION (i.e., kitchen, master bath, etc.).
- Click UPLOAD IMAGE if you have any applicable photos.
- If you have more than one warranty item, click ADD ANOTHER ISSUE and enter the details and location.
- After all warranty items are entered, click SUBMIT, and then you’ll be assigned a ticket confirmation number.
After your warranty ticket is complete, a member of the Glacier Custom Homes Warranty Team should contact you within two business days to schedule the appropriate subcontractor service. Our subcontractor warranty schedule times are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
If you have any questions regarding the warranty process, please don't hesitate to contact us.
*Please have your User ID and Password ready when you click the link. If you do not have a User ID or Password please click REQUEST LOGIN to email us. You need to provide full name, address, and phone number. Please note login requests may take up to two business days to receive a response.