COVID-19 Preparedness and Situational Awareness
March 28, 2020
As you are aware, we are all dealing with a great uncertainty that is beyond unprecedented. What we do know is the CDC is advising the following guidelines to help lower risk of transmission of COVID-19. We ask that you do not tour our homes or communities if you have any of the following symptoms.
- Any respiratory symptoms, including but not limited to: coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath, or labored breathing in the last 14 days.
- Fever of any temperature for the last 14 days.
- Traveled to a foreign country in the last 14 days.
- Traveled to any areas in the US that are known hot spots for COVID-19, including but not limited to metropolitan areas California, Washington, Oregon, New York, Louisiana and Colorado.
- Traveled on any cruise line to any destination.
- Have been around any person who meets the criteria above.
We understand this may been troubling and an inconvenience for you, but this is the best possible way we know how to keep our employees and our buyers safe.
Click Here to learn more about our communities, floor plans and available homes. You can also call 817-601-8218 and speak with our online sales consultant to learn more and schedule a virtual appointment or with an onsite sales specialist.
For more information about COVID-19 please visit the following sites:
- Travel Advisory – CDC – www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html